Maintenance / RepairScheduled Inspections • Airframe Repairs • Non-Destructive Testing
At Skysource, our highly skilled and experienced technicians perform heavy and light inspections, large scale repairs, and replacement jobs. We operate under a part 145 repair station and can perform A, B, C, and D checks; as well as annual and 100 hour inspections. We understand the time constraints involved in aviation and work hard to maintain your timeline and have your aircraft serviceable when you need it.
- 1-6 full inspection
- A Inspection
- B Inspection
- C Inspection
- D Inspection
- Routine Inspection
- 100 Hour
- 50 Hour
- Post Inspection resultant repairs with quotation
- Routine Maintenance
- Preventative Maintenance
- Non-Destructive Testing – Skysource has an in-house NDT technician with current capabilities for magnetic particle testing, penetrant testing, and electromagnetic testing. Our NDT service goes above and beyond the industry standard, and you can be reassured your equipment is meeting safety standards.
- Magnetic Particle Testing – Inducting a magnetic field by inducing ferromagnetic material and then dusting the surface with iron particles. Surface and near surface flaws disrupt the magnetic flow within the part and force some of the field to leak out at the surface.
- Penetrant Testing – Used to detect casting, forging and welding surface defects such as hairline cracks, surface porosity, and fatigue cracks on in-service components.
- Electromagnetic Testing – is the process of inducing magnetic fields inside a test object and observing the electromagnetic response. If a defect exists it will result in a measurable response.
Among our staff, we have highly qualified airframe mechanics who can diagnose and repair a varying degree of airframe and sheet metal repairs. We have both an airframe class 1 composite rating and airframe class 3 all metal rating, As well as ratings for Embraer EMB-120, Shorts SD-3-30 and 3-60, Beechcraft 99 series, King Air series and BE-1900 series, and DeHaviland DHC-6 series.
- Airframe class 1 composite rating
- Airframe class 3 all metal rating
- Ratings for EMB-120, SD3-30, 3-60, Beechcraft 99, King Air, BE-1900, DHC-6
Contact Us Today
At Skysource International, we ensure you leave with the feeling of satisfaction and the confidence of a job well done. We’d love to chat more about how we can help with your aircraft maintenance or repair needs.